The other day Hallie and Karlee were fighting over the Wii while I made dinner, so I was just mostly ignoring them and saying every once in a while "girls get along or no one will get to play." Suddenly Karlee walks into the kitchen with her hands on her hips and says, "MOOOM, Hallie just punched me in the nuts!" Needless to say I could not hold in my laughter. I even put my head down on the counter I was laughing so hard. Karlee was looking at me so funny too, like why are you laughing. I then told Hallie no punching and explained to Karlee that only Hunter gets to say that because he is a boy and she is a girl and girls don't have nuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so hilarious!! I miss them!
Too funny!!
oh my gosh, there are no words
Oh my goodness, that made me laugh hard too, thanks for sharing!
mimi
So funny! Karlee is such a cutie!
I love it! that's awesome!!
what about diesel??
Post a Comment