Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I feel like I've been to a Mary Kay party...







You know the one where they do your make-up for you , but on only half your face. Well I got a black eye last week playing basketball and it looks like I have eye shadow on one eye only. I don't really wear this color anymore, yes there was a time in jr. high when I did wear colors like purple, blue, and green. Now I stay pretty neutral. It's interesting because no one ever told me I looked like an idiot with my eye makeup matching each outfit I wore no matter the color.


Karlee had a black eye the week before me from running into the stool. I thought in my head how she doesn't appreciate her black eye because at that age I thought it would be so cool to have one being the tomboy I use to be. I thought it made you look tough. Now that I'm older it doesn't seem so tough it just looks ridiculous. Oh well I am almost out of the purple stage and moving into the attractive yellow -my bruise is fading stage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's cool :)