Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hunter's Year in Review





























Hunter turned eight this year. It's hard to know what to say about Hunter. He can be so sweet one moment and then talk back like nothing you've ever heard before the next. He loves working with Wynden whether it's on the chicken coop or cleaning out the truck he just loves being with his dad. He loves hiding behind something and scaring everyone half to death especially his mother, which on several occasions I have come close to wetting myself. He reminds me so much of my oldest nephew it's scary. They both love to get a rise out of their sisters or in Hunter's case his cousin Blaine as well. At Hunter's parent teacher conference, his teacher told me that she wished all her boy students could be like Hunter. Can't wait to see what this next year will bring.

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

He is sweet and I love his smile. I think all boys love being with their dads Carson told peter that he wished I went to work so peter could stay home. I would like to see that :)