Thursday, December 1, 2011

Can you spare a square?

Dear toilets the misery is almost over...Costco had a coupon for toilet paper and as I compared it to the Kirkland brand it was cheaper. I bought two cases. What beautiful toilet paper so thick and soft. It had no annoying wrapper around it. I was in love. Until I had to use the plunger for the second time in one week. The toilet paper is so thick. How can you teach your kids to cut their square usage in half. It is impossible. Hunter goes to blow his nose and I am like Hunter you don't need so much toilet paper. Well it is almost gone and I will be going back to the Costco brand that makes you unwrap each roll.

Anyone know where I got the title from :)

4 comments:

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Seinfeld, of course :)

Lydia said...

I had to plunge this week too :]

I have seen an idea online where you put red tape on the wall to mark where the tp should reach before they tear it off.....does that make sense? I guess that would teach them how much (or little) they need.

Peter and Lesha said...

good idea lydia, guests might find that weird in my house cause I don't have 13 bathrooms like you ladies in your mansions do :) hahahahah

Deanne said...

I hate that toilet paper, it feels like you are wiping your butt with a blanket!