Even though the fair seems like ages ago I always like to post about it because my kids love it. I worked at the espresso most of the week, but the kids still seemed to get in quite a few visits. It was a crazy week to say the least, but I think we all had a pretty good time. On Thursday they rode the rides. I like to get my moneys worth so we were there before 11:00 am and didn't get home until after 11:00 pm. We had a great time with cousins and friends.
On Saturday of the fair it was crazy with the kids and their cousins getting their last fill until next year. That night as most of you know there was a shooting at the fairgrounds. My friend called to see if I knew anything about it. I had been so busy cleaning up that I had not noticed all the commotion until I looked around the tent and noticed all the people up a little ways. The kids also saw the ambulances from on top of one of the rides. Needless to say I hurried and closed and we got our freaked out kids out of there.
Overall it was a good week. I got to work with some pretty fun people and that makes it all the better :)
See pictures in the post below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ya know I think you think that we do a favor for you but really the favor was for me big time! you will never knoe how much fun I had talking with you and the other girls I could do that daily :) Yeah I had just left when I heard the screaming and I wondered what it was all about ? (the shooting) crazy yeah I have never seeen such great kids love watching them hang with there cousins.
Sigh. The fair! Best week ever! Working there is always a high light of the year for me!
Post a Comment