Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sometimes I feel like

all I do all day long is
-turn off lights
-shut cupboard doors
-flush toilets

Famous quote from my Mother that I told myself I would never say, but I do, "We don't have stock in puget power, so turn off the lights!" I doubt my kids even know what it means to have stock in something.

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I hear ya :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, and what's the deal with not flushing anyway?

Peter and Lesha said...

so funny, my families quote was "shut the door where you born in a barn" hahahaha my kids are little too young to reach lights (Kate anyway) and with all your windows why need lights anyway I don't think I turn on lights from may to oct here? I feel like I am picking up toys all day long though so I would rather be shutting off lights.

Jeremy Saunders said...

I know this is all frustrating now, but enjoy it while it lasts, seriously because it is too quiet around my house of late...they grow up and leave too fast!
mimi