Friday, August 12, 2011

So What's Your Idea of Fun?



Wednesday we went to the $1 movie at the mall with some friends, came home with those same friends. The kids ate lunch outside and played nonstop. Lexi got to go to this fun activity where they made these glass jar lanterns, decorated flip flops, and ate smores and then a different friend came home with her to play for awhile. For over an hour there were 7 extra kids here playing and the kids were having a blast. They drove the golf cart, jumped on the trampoline, played wii, rode bikes, and endless other games. It was a good day for the kids they were never bored.






The extras left right at dinner time, we came inside to eat and the first thing out of Lexi's mouth is "can we do something super fun tonight?" I was like REALLY!?

3 comments:

Lydia said...

hahah! :)

Peter and Lesha said...

well could you work on that jayme, poor kids :) hahah

Jeremy Saunders said...

I think if we lived closer, we would be friends. I would hang out at your house and jump on your trampoline and ride your golf cart. And then you can kick my butt during boot camp so I can have nice guns like yours!
alas....i will never move to lynden, so why don't you just buy that house on the lake and we can be sorta neighbors? You know you want to!
mimi