Just tell them we are going to clean. Works every time :)
This break we are going to get rid of a ton of things. I can't wait. We are getting a little too cluttered here and I am going crossed eyed because of it. Here's to bags and bags of ARC donations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, my kids MELT and are suddenly SO TIRED when it's time to clean. :) I LOVE GETTING RID OF STUFF. It's THE BEST. And plus, this time of year, you can tell them it will help less fortunate kids have a good Christmas and they get a better attitude about it!
Yeah... my kids laziness about cleaning is really starting to get to me.
I have heard about your sweat shops and how you pretend to play orphanage and have the kids clean :) hahahaha gillian and josie ratted you out one time:) miss you guys. I love throwing out too.
This is TOO funny. I always feel this way around Christmas, must be the materialistic thing, I feel the need to purge if I am going to buy more things. And by they way, Karlee is my best cleaner, and she cheerfully does it every time, so keep practicing at home mama!
mimi
PS Hallie is a good cleaner too, but Miss Karlee gets the job done!
Post a Comment