Five years old and ready for kindergarten. My sweet Karlee is growing up. She is still hardly on the percentile scale for height and weight for kids her age, but she can hold her own. She has four boyfriends right now, Josh A, Braxton, Caleb N., and her uncle Darin. Her preschool teacher has had to give the no kissing each other talk because of her. Lexi and Hunter cry if you say they have a boyfriend or girlfriend, but not Karlee she only grins and tells you she has four not one. She can be a bit of a drama queen and doesn't quite know what it would be like if she didn't get her way, but we love her to death. She unloads the dishwasher like a pro. She loves to play games and do puzzles just like me when I was her age. She understands the time and knows that when it is 1:00 that is nap time and she lets me know it. Nap time is her time with me and only her. She picks the game or scrap booking whatever she wants and then the next two hours are hers. I love her cuddles and her sweet little voice. For a family Christmas party we had a talent show. My kids sang The First Noel and then played bells. Karlee sang the first verse by herself (Hallie was having a moment) and it was about the most precious thing you have ever seen. Happy Birthday Karlee, we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
happy birthday miss karlee! we love you and miss you! (happy birthday to you too jayme!)
are all your kids birthday in Dec? and christmas? wow! happy b-day:) she is so cute
She's so sweet :) Happy Birthday to Karlee and Jayme!
I vote Braxton!
I think it's fun that all these kids from different wards are getting to know each other. When they start going to Stake dances we will have to remind them about the "no kissing rule!"
Karlee is such a cutie!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Karlee! I still remember the very first day of preschool as she was getting in Miss Cheryl's car, she ran back and rammed into my legs for a hug. What a sweetie and a true joy to have in class. I cannot believe she is five. I will miss her next year!
mimi
Post a Comment