Friday, June 18, 2010

That bad huh?




Yesterday morning I was laying on the ground stretching and whenever I am laying on the ground Diesel runs over and climbs right onto my stomach. He finds such joy in torturing me by jumping up and down on my bladder (after 5 kids this is dangerous). I got him off of me and he was standing so cute with his kissable little lips that I gave him quite a smacker. Right afterwards he looked at me funny, gagged a little, and then continued to dry heave. Morning breath maybe or a fluke?

6 comments:

Lydia said...

hahah! He's so cute! :)

Vashti said...

Oh no!! So funny!

andres family said...

ohh i miss that little face!!!! and all the rest...i will need to come over soon and get my holman kid fix!!!!

Musicmom-Amy said...

Look how big he looks!!!

Alana said...

He looks just like Hunter!

Tina said...

That is TOTALLY hilarious!