Well we have been quite busy these past few weeks with end of the school year field trips, concerts, and a field day to celebrate the end of school. I went to the museum and park with Lexi's class, Wynden went to the high school barn and park with Hunter's class, I also went to the skating rink with Lexi's class. Then yesterday I helped with field day during school and we went last night for the family fun part of it. I am glad that school is over and we can relax for a couple days at least :) I have so many things I want to do this summer I hope the weather cooperates for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pictures! :) I heard the museum trip was a little spooky.
Yeah for the end of school!
Where is the sun??
You've been busy!
cute kids!
Post a Comment