
One night when we were all recovering from the flu we decided to PPV the movie UP. Hunter was so excited he said "if we watch that movie I will pull out my front tooth" Now you see, his tooth has been barely hanging there for quite some time, so I was very excited that he decided to do this. A few hours passed and it was movie time. If you've ever seen the movie UP you'll remember the little girl at the beginning of the movie that was in the abandoned house. When she first opens her mouth to talk you notice she is missing a tooth, the very tooth Hunter promised to pull out, which reminded all of us what Hunter had said. After the movie, Hunter did pull out his tooth and after it stopped bleeding I kind of think that Hunter looks a little like the girl, Ellie on the movie. Maybe that will be his facebook look-a-like celebrity.
4 comments:
Hunter is on FB? ;) jk
We haven't seen that movie yet.
I LOVE THAT MOVIE! probably one of my all time favorites!
hunter looks like a girl the way ellie looked like a boy in the beginning...
I'm just mad he hasn't requested me as a fb friend! :)
As you can imagine, with a Kevin & a Russell in the house, we love that show. The girls especially like the line "Kevin's a girl?" :)
Funny. I still need to watch that movie again. I saw some of it but there were so many kids around and we were all kinda talking through it. The first part though is so endearing.
Post a Comment