Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Memories
While we were in Canada, I was reminded of a funny incident that happened while we went on a road trip to Montana about 10 years ago. We had driven all night and then slept in the car for a while when we got there because Wynden is so cheap they were going to charge us for checking in early and he wasn't about to pay any extra, so instead we camped out at 5:00 am in our little Honda Civic with the temperature outside roughly 10 degrees out. So when we could finally check in we wanted to go swimming (we love to swim) and rinse off then go eat somewhere. We were getting ready in the room and Wynden had taken his clothes off and was sitting on the bed about to put his swimming suit on when in walks the housekeeper, much to her surprise there were people in the room she still thought was vacant. I was fine because I had my swimming suit on already. Now if you know Wynden you might know that he is way too comfortable with his body. He didn't really care that this woman had seen him naked, he even claims that she didn't leave very quickly, but got a good look before she apologized and left. I make sure to always do the deadbolt whenever I'm in a hotel room from now on of course Wynden could care less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Note to self: Always give advanced notice when going to Jayme's house in case of accidental flashage! Marcus would have died and probably broke a leg trying to dive behind a the bed to hide himself.
This is too funny Jayme! Will is the same way, he'd of been like "what's the big deal"? It must be the whole locker room nakedness thing that makes them not even stress? :p
that is great!! wynden cracks me up, already miss you guys!!
Oh my GOSH. SO funny. I have a friend who's sister walked in her house to find hubby naked... oops! He was totally self-assured to and said, "like what you see?"
That's too funny!!
Post a Comment