Tuesday, June 23, 2009
so sad...
Any Jon and Kate plus eight fans out there? It made me sad last night to learn that they are getting a divorce. I am really mad at Jon. Did he always have those earrings or are they part of his new and exciting lifestyle I never noticed them before. I hate it when parents are selfish. To me Kate has always been Kate, but Jon is the one who has changed. He claims he's there for his kids...if he really were there for his kids he would get along with his wife and not other women. I know it takes two but I see a lot lately parents who are putting there own needs before there children and it makes me so mad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
that is exactly how i feel.
i've never liked kate, but i agree... he's the one that's changed, not her! maybe they should try quitting the show instead of eachother!?
I noticed the earrings too. But my girls noticed how Kate's clothes have gotten a little lower in the front and higher on the legs. And how different she looks from the first shows.
Kyla says that Kate's become a little too wordly.
yeah.. the oomments he made like "i'm only 32, its a new chapter" and "it's sad but exciting"
That's when I decided I actually liked Kate better then Jon. Yeah, I can see Kate being hard to live with.. But HELLO!?!? Excited to leave your wife? Excited to not be a part of your children's life?!?!
Yeah. I'm dissappointed.
I am disgusted with BOTH of them. Prior to all of this hoopla, Jon has said that he wants to quit doing the show, but Kate doesn't want to. Jon has obviously had one foot out the door for awhile, but they have both changed. At the beginning of the show, they had stated that they would quit doing the show if it was negatively affecting their family. HELLO?! I think they should quit exploiting their children for money and work on fixing their family!
(Don't get me wrong, I watch the show and will continue watching, but I would be impressed if they went "private" for the sake of their children. Talk about putting themselves before their kids!)
I feel the same way! Maybe it's all my hormones but when the black screen came up at the end stating that "legal proceedings had taken place to dissolve the marriage..." I got a little choked up that another family couldn't, or wouldn't make it.
I don't watch the show at all, I just see the headlines. I can't imagine living the way the do, for instance, she spanks her child and the tabloids turn it into child abuse. I would think if he wanted what's best for his children and for the sake of his family, he would stick it out and quit the show.
AMEN. I think I have Kate's back on this one. I will seriously point out anyone's flaws for them if they want to nit-pick her :)
it makes me sick!!! whenever you stop communicating with the one that you are married to, because you think that the "grass is greener" that is going to lead to trouble. sure he is having fun now, and thinks that his new "friend" understands him in a way that his wife never has, but whenever a realtionship is found out of wrong, nothing good will come out of it. jon will be standing there looking at what used to be his family wondering what went wrong. kate will move on. i just hope she doesn't make the same mistake with that body gaurd out of loneliness.
Post a Comment