







*The weather here in Whatcom County this week has been hotter than in Miami, Florida if you can believe that. *I feel sorry for the pregnant women out there (I am very happy that I am not). *The Easter bunny brought us a slip and slide and the kids are loving it. *On Sunday we had a picnic out at Birch Bay. *Life is Good :)
5 comments:
LOVE those pictures espcially Lexi in the sprinkler. Her face is priceless!
PS-head over to our blog and show the kiddos crazy Sister Anderson at Disneyland :D I hope they like my choice in Mickey ears!
I totally agree love the weather but I was ready for a cooler day today (maybe it's being prego) I don't want to complain cause it has been so nice but yes I enjoy it more when I am not carrying extra weight :) those pictures are great. slip and slides are the best.
I would like to take a Whatcom county survey... It seems that the ones enjoying your warm weather spell are also enjoying A/C. (Which, in my 90 degree Louisiana weather girl opinion, makes all the difference in the world!)
I love the water pics! An investment in a slip'n'slide was one of the best I have ever made!
yea for summer! we miss you guys!
So sad to report that our slip'n slide finally had to be put down after experiencing a large rupture, forcing us to replace it... I noticed that you guys have a two-laner... not to brag or one up you, but we just bought a three-laner. Maybe they aren't available in Washington? Or maybe you felt like you couldn't pull one off? Just saying.
Post a Comment