Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tourists in San Francisco


Alkatraz Island






We went to San Francisco on Tuesday.  We were going to go to the science center there, but when we got there they were closed because they were moving to the pier.  So instead we went downtown and wondered around.  We went to the Musée Mécanique or nickel arcade, but I think that it has been a while since the games were a nickel.  I was excited to see the arm wrestling one.  I will give a special prize to whoever can comment first on what movie that was seen on.  The kids spent the money that the Easter Bunny had left them on sweatshirts and animal hats.  They had fun shopping and spending their own money, which they never usually get to do.  We ate at In N Out burger for lunch.  On the way home we shopped a little at an outlet mall.  It was a really fun day.

3 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Princess Diaries!!

Looks like you all had fun too. San Francisco is a fun place. And the sour dough bread = amazing!

Unknown said...

I adore SanFran. My fave is the cement slides in the park. SO fun. Also, I love that arcade. And Karlee looks super excited about Alcatraz :)

Lexi Jo said...

good job Amy....Should have known you would guess it :)