Diesel had a wonderful birthday this year. He picked going to the wave pool for his special day (with a little help from his sister). We went to dinner after and then came home where he was showered with gifts from his siblings. I love how the kids start a couple of weeks before the birthdays making and figuring out the best thing that they can give the birthday boy/girl.. My kids are very thoughtful when it comes to birthdays. The younger girls colored and beaded so many things for him and could hardly wait until the day to give them all to him. He had a really good day.
I will probably say this every year for Diesel, but I can't believe my youngest is four. The time has gone so quickly. A lady the other day told me something like, oh your youngest is four, it will definitely get easier for you. I have to agree a little not that I have ever had it so bad, but naps are no longer controlling our days, he can sit through a movie at the theater (if he can sit through the three little pigs at the Mt Baker theater he can sit through anything), he is close to an all night sleeper, he is really pretty easy. I take the kids and go and do whatever and I don't really worry anymore about things going terribly wrong, so I am really looking forward to the summer and our many adventures.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Diesel...he is such a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment