Monday, February 11, 2013

Something, Anything Please!

Some might say that I have an obsessive compulsive personality.  It might be true.  Some friends showed us a fun logo game app.  It has categories where you name what the logo is under different categories such as food or cars, etc.  Or it has a game called streak where it shows you the logo and then gives you four choices.  I liked playing both, but the categories one I felt was one you could actually win when finished, which I like to win :) There are three levels easy, medium, and hard.  After getting so many right it awards you hints.  I have had problems in the past being addicted to games.  This was no different especially since I new you could finish it.  After finishing the first level it said nothing did nothing, which I thought was weird that it didn't even say "congratulations you have finished the easy level".  Wynden teased me about playing it so much, but I knew it would be better as soon as I won it.  I still got other things done don't get me wrong, the kids still got fed, maybe not showered or out of their pajamas....kidding.  Anyway after about three weeks (I didn't play it as much as I have eluded to I am exaggerating a little), I finished it.  There was no confetti, no fireworks, no calls from the president (not that Wynden would have let us answer the phone)...NOTHING.  I wanted a little recognition even a congrats on winning our game that consumed your mind for awhile.  A little disappointed, but I'm over it now and taking a break from any and all games.  Hope you have a happy Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE THE WINNER!

I am actually intrigued because I do enjoy graphic design :)

Lydia said...

Yes....Congratulations Jayme :)