Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Remember when we were at that hotel and that bird pooped on my head








I hear this almost everyday from Diesel.  The beginning of December we took the kids to Mexico for a week for our family vacation.  We had such a good time.  The resort was perfect for families.  The kids club offered so many fun activities for the kids, they loved it.  The food was really good too.  There were three different buffets and a few restaurants.  I have never seen Hunter eat so much.  He ate more than any other person in our family.  We would be on dessert and he would be like you guys are done already? 
There was a photographer that would walk around with all these different birds and reptiles and take the kid's pictures for no charge and then would post the pictures in the hotel if you wanted to buy them, but Wynden would take a few with his phone acting like he was playing on it.  Well on the last day we were there the guy had a pelican and while Diesel was holding it, it pooped all over his shoulder and arm.  I think that is the only thing he remembers from our vacation.
The plane ride there and back was over six hours and it went so well.  Our plane had individual little ipad type devices on the back of every seat, so we all could watch whatever we wanted movies or TV shows.  Best thing ever.
We did have a really good time and I can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I often wonder if my money spent on the younger ones is wasted when they remember the mundane little details instead of the BIG stuff.

Andrea said...

You look so young in that top picture. Like you are the big sister or something!
I'm confused... where are you now? We want to house sit for you next. It looks rough!