Monday, April 23, 2012
Like father like son
Yesterday I told Hunter to hang up his tie (we keep his one tie and all of Wynden's ties in the coat closet). This is where he put it, exactly where you will find Wynden's ties after he is done wearing them. It kind of made me smile for a second until I realized the bad habits he is learning from his father. I should nickname Wynden almost clean. His toothbrush will be just inches away from the drawer it is suppose to go in, his shoes will be right by the garage door (we keep our shoes in the garage), he will sometimes put garbage on the counter by the garbage. Everything he has is so close to being in the right place, but not quite. I should really break Hunter of this annoying habit before his wife has to deal with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is hilarious! I love it. At least it's close :)
So funny! I have said many times to many people, "how hard is it to just drop it HERE instead of THERE?" :)
Man, you are lucky. My sweetheart drops his pants on the floor and there it lies. I know TMI, but you have it pretty good. I am constantly picking up after people around here!
Post a Comment