We have been home for over a week now. Looking back I am so glad we went. We had a great time. My sister and her family were such great hosts. The kids got to dye Easter eggs and have an Easter egg hunt, which I was so glad I didn't have to worry about dying eggs when we got home. We actually ended up going back to Six Flags on Wednesday. On Tuesday night we realized that there were three free admissions in the coupon books that came with my sister's year passes. So a last minute decision and we were riding rides again on Wednesday. The kids also jumped in their pool, which was not heated and super cold. The first time they jumped just the three oldest did it, but the next day all five braved the freezing cold water. The drive back went just as good as the way there. I am so lucky to have such great kids I would totally do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Road trips are totally do-able and even FUN with 5, even sans hubby :) It is also great that you have excellent helper-older-kids (I do too), because that makes it SO much nicer!
yeah I might pay your older ones to come with me sometime cause I think that is the only way I am ever going to go anywhere fun (utah so does not count!) looks fun for sure.
Post a Comment