The only picture I could find with the jeans
As I sit here writing this post I anxiously look out the door observing that the box for ARC (used household items for donation) has not been picked up yet. I am considering putting something in there that might get me in trouble :) You see Wynden dresses really great when he goes to work. Usually a button up shirt with a tie, but he'll coordinate really well and looks nice when it comes to this look. Non work attire is not so great. Mostly because of a pair of hideous Wrangler jeans. They are not the Wranglers you would see on a cowboy (skin tight you wonder how they got them on), but rather a looser fit that are a light stone wash in color. I hate these jeans they look so old school. They are not flattering at all. I don't necessarily want him wearing jeans with designs on the back pockets, just a normal pair of jeans is all I ask for. I actually laugh at him when he wears them, but it doesn't even faze him. Well I guess I will have to wait until next month...the ARC truck just left without the jeans.
3 comments:
Bryan used to have a pair of jeans like that. Eventually, they wore out!
Let's hope, for Wynden's sake, their driving isn't so similar :]
Oh man. This makes me think of my dad. He was still wearing the Levi jeans that were tapered at the bottom when I was in high school. It drove me absolutely crazy so one day I told him in a semi serious/ semi sarcastic way. I think I hurt his feelings. I still feel bad about it when I think about it. BUT, he wears really nice straight legged jeans now and they look great so.... I guess it was worth it :)
OH MY. Yes, we have some of those here. And the Milk Man has so many excuses why they are not only okay, but GOOD. ack!
On the flip side, I have a cousin who's husband wears the kind with blinged out pockets :) We make fun of him just as much as the dad-jeans guys!
Dad Jeans (a definition):
Jeans that are no longer fashionable and are usually characterized by a tapered leg, high waist or brand name that was cool about ten years ago. Dad jeans are typically worn by aging men with salt and pepper hair who are in denial that they are no longer hip, have children and drive a station wagon or SUV.
Post a Comment