Middle children do exactly the opposite of that older sibling. Middle children also notice that their younger sibling naturally tends to get a lot of attention from everyone in the family, and the middle child tries to distinguish herself from that sibling, too. What this results in is a very individualized person who has taken great pains to make himself or herself different from other siblings. However, the middle child personality never really feels that he's getting quite the attention he deserves from the people in his family.
Clearly, firstborns are natural leaders. They also tend to be reliable,
conscientious and perfectionists who don't like surprises. Although, firstborns
are typically aggressive, many are also compliant people pleasers. They are
model children who have a strong need for approval from anyone in charge.
Any guesses on me and my sister's birth order.
3 comments:
I took the quiz and it was right on...I'm a middle child! haha I think middle children are the best, just sayin.
I would have to say you would be either the older or middle child in your family...?!
A
Heidi, tiffany, shanna, you?? I just went off of what I could remember for the kids ages so I could be off but you all look great and so look like siblings.
Lovely Picture,,, and you have to tell me the order. I loved reading the birth order thing. My sisters Chrio thought her and i were twins the other day. and She is 8 years older then i.. I had just come off nights... so not sure if she looks young or i looked old.. LOL.
I miss you. Thanks for all your posts. ITS So fun getting to know you and your kids this way. Kinda feels like i am peaking into your life... But honest there is only love there.
Post a Comment