okay, on my birthday, which of course is in a whole year....I need Karlee and Hallie to call up and sing to me again on my voicemail. I had it saved because it was so endearing and somehow my phone deleted it.:( Love those two.
ok so I must be delusional because of this flu but i was not sure what that first picture was first. I thought Jayme, what are you taking a picture of? but then I scrolled down and got it. so cute carson is still talking about diesel and halle
6 comments:
Cuties!!!
very cute!
so cute! such sweet girls :)
okay, on my birthday, which of course is in a whole year....I need Karlee and Hallie to call up and sing to me again on my voicemail. I had it saved because it was so endearing and somehow my phone deleted it.:( Love those two.
ok so I must be delusional because of this flu but i was not sure what that first picture was first. I thought Jayme, what are you taking a picture of? but then I scrolled down and got it. so cute carson is still talking about diesel and halle
That first picture looks like K is shooting herself in the head!!!lol
Cute girls, my boys love em.
A
Post a Comment