Ok it is time for a new camera. I bought two from Costco to try and I just don't like either of them. The first is a Sony Cybershot. I loved the pictures they were bright and clear, but the camera takes forever to turn on and take a picture also the flash is in a weird spot and for some reason my finger is there and pushes it down when it tries to come up. The second camera is Nikon coolpix S8200 the pictures were ok. It is even slower to take the picture than the Sony.
I want a point and shoot that is fairly easy to use and takes really bright and clear pictures. I want it to take the pictures fast after I turn it on. Am I just dreaming or is there a camera out there that fits this description?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cannon Powershot! We love Cannon products! Uh, I HATED our Nikon Coolpix. I was almost glad when someone stole it from us. I was ready to go back to a Cannon. It's a really fast camera, takes great pictures and videos, easy to use. I highly, highly recommend it.
it's funny cause I guess you are either a nikon lover or a canon lover cause I love love love my nikon d60 and it is inexpensive and does so much more than point and shoot if you want it too but will just do point and shoot too. I think that an slr is the only way to go they are big but they take great pictures those little dinky ones just don't do the same thing
I have a canon power shot that you can have for $75 I have had it for sale on craigslist forever but it hasn't sold and now I just want to get rid of it. Let me know I liked it but I only use my slr now so I have had the canon for 3 years and used it for the first year and really have not used it since. so let me know you can look it up if you want it's canon power shot a620 7.1 mega pixels its a good camera :)
Well, my dream is to get a dslr but you can't carry that around in your purse too easily. I have a Lumix point and shoot. It's the 12 mega pixels. LOVE it!!!
Lumix or Sony Nex 5N (or so I've heard). I love my Lumix though. It's as good as you'll get without a Canon Rebel (to start out in the SLR world, nothing beats it). But any point and shoot will be slow, that's just the world you're in. You don't have to worry too much about canon/nikon unless you have a, well, at least $2000 camera body.
we love our panasonic lumix!
Post a Comment