We had a big, late lunch, so this is what we came up with for dinner. Wynden's caramel popcorn, Wynden's cheese popcorn, eggnog and peanut butter chocolate milkshakes. For dessert we're having...
yeah really when will your darn metabolism slow down so you can't brag about eating like that :) I look at a milkshake and I gain 10 lbs :) wow I would kill for some eggnog right now though.
6 comments:
I didn't know Wynden made Cheese Popcorn. You are going to have to make this for me sometime!
We had a late lunch also, I think that's how it goes on Sundays. My sister made a cookie-bar for all for us for dinner, it was very yummy!
A
Sounds delicious! :)
Jealous that you look so stinkin hot and you eat like that! Lucky!
yeah really when will your darn metabolism slow down so you can't brag about eating like that :) I look at a milkshake and I gain 10 lbs :) wow I would kill for some eggnog right now though.
sorry i missed that!!
Post a Comment