
The mom runs out of gas and takes one of the two kids with her and leaves this two year old in the car. When she gets back to the car an hour later he's gone. First of all with five kids I would have gotten them all out and we would have walked to the gas station together no matter the distance or how hard it would have been, but most likely I would have called someone to come help. I guess I don't believe her. I don't believe that she left the kid in the car. I think something happened to him and this was the story she concocted. What do you think.
4 comments:
Yeah it is so scetchy. Last night I saw on the news that one time her and her husband left one of their kids in the car before and went into a store and shopped for one hour! Someone heard her child screaming and crying and called the police. It is all so wierd and sad.
Rob and I both thought it was not realistic when we first heard about it. So your kid is asleep int he car - you don't leave them there. The news is saying that there is a previous history of child endangerment. She's done something with the child. So sad!!
How awful. period.
yeah I heard about this and I really wanted to throw up, I just can't handle stories like these, I get really emotional about it cause I just think it's not the poor kids fault that parents are lunatics, why would the lord send these sweet spirits to such morons ? I just can't handle it! I really hope they find him and take her kids from her.
Post a Comment