Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What Are They Thinking...

I dedicate this post to all the crazy people out there.

-The other day I was in a store checking out when the lady in front of me bought some cigarettes. They were over $8.00 for the pack. I could hardly believe it. That is a lot of money for something that is so disgusting first of all and second of all can eventually lead you to a painful horrible death. I do find it funny when I see people smoking and I know they think they look so cool and I think LOSERS!

-So what is up with putting a huge hole in your ear. I cannot believe how often I am seeing this lately. I guess I just don't get the point of it. It looks disgusting. I throw up a little in my mouth every time I see someone who has this. There is no tribal tradition for the people I see doing this. Don't you people know that our ears and noses never stop growing. So when you are old and gray you will have a huge ear with a huge hole in it and your grandchildren will be embarrassed to know you.

-Have you ever read the comments of some of the articles on bellinghamherald.com? These people are some of Whatcom County's finest. I think loser comes to mind every time I look at the comments. One lady was even bright enough to write a letter to the editor asking when everyone was going to stop talking on their cell phone while driving now that it is a law. Good one lady! You should see some the comments she got :)


-I have thought for all my life that I didn't like pico de gallo. A month ago, I was at a little gathering and we were all starving waiting to eat when they put out you guessed it some chips and pico de gallo. A friend of mine, who was just being nice, got me a big plate full. I hated to waste it and didn't want to seem ungrateful so I thought what the heck and tried a bite of it. Oh my goodness it was so good! I can't believe I have been avoiding this stuff for so long. We went to Mexican on Friday and for the first I didn't tell the waitress to take it back. My mom always said you'll like different things when you're older. I don't want to be "older", but I am glad to have found out how much I love my pico.

3 comments:

Vashti said...

MMMmmmm that pico stuff is AWESOME!! So yummy! I had no idea cigarettes were so expensive!! I would rather go to edaleen three times a day with that money! Wow I am using a lot of (!)! I must really agree with everything in this post!!

Unknown said...

I adore pico with all of my heart! In fact, I plan to make some today because it's HOT.

Also, you are funny :) This post makes me laugh. Can I add one that happened to me yesterday numerous times? Here it is:

* What are people thinking when a quite pregnant woman struggles to open a store door while pushing a stroller and the people just stare (it kind of takes a while too), then when I get it open, they walk through. Do they think I'm holding the door for THEM? Seriously.

Jayme said...

Courtney- too funny...There are lots of things people don't take into consideration for pregnant people or people with lots of kids :)