Thursday, July 22, 2010

Doesn't she just look precious!!!











She better this little tutu cost me $40.00. The most money I've ever spent on a one time use besides my wedding dress. I'd show you the video of the recital, but my five-kid brain was working overtime when I deleted it off my camera by mistake. oops.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

They were so cute! I love the second picture, with the jazz hands :)

Musicmom-Amy said...

So cute!!! Just wait Mom ;D

Peter and Lesha said...

she is too cute!! I love it yeah really you haven't seen anything yet three girls who all love to be girly oh your in for it cha ching! hahaha but it will be worth it:) and that last picture is so cute and you look so so pretty and thin:) good for you you don't look like a mom of five! '