Friday, October 19, 2012

Wrong Number!

It started a few years ago.  I would come home and look at the caller I.d. to see who had called while we were gone.  I lot of times it said John Tolsma.  I didn't really recognize the name, but Wynden knows a lot of people through real estate that I don't so I would just ignore it because he never left a message.  Then the calls started coming early in the morning.  Like for instance 4:45 am.  He would hang up after he realized that I wasn't the person he was calling.  One time though he was like "Kaylene you guys up" (funny thing is is I know this Kaylene and they have young kids too, I was like what no they are probably not up at this hour)  And then of course he hung up before I could tell him that...which I tried to call him back to tell him he needed to remember to change the 354 to 318! Because I was tired of him waking me up, but when I  did call him back I must have pushed the wrong button and I called another person and woke them up.  Well finally he must have gotten smarter and we haven't received any calls from him for like a year....until yesterday he called at 6:30.  Lucky for him I was already awake when he was like who am I talking to I was like Jayme Holman and it's been a long time John...he hung up. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's way funny :)