Monday, September 10, 2012

I Made A Big Mistake

Seriously what was I thinking?  I must not have been because it was like 6:00 in the morning.  I was posting our garage sale to Craig's list on Friday morning and I post to Craig's list quite a bit for our rentals, so when I clicked on the page it took me to a Craig's list winner site telling me because I was the so many persons to post I won a free ipad 2.  I thought maybe this is legit because I've never seen this on Craig's list before.  So I start filling out the information, dumb right.  I put my name, phone number, address, and email and then clicked on continue for my prize, right?....It took me to a car insurance quote page and I was like I was tricked they made me out to be an idiot I immediately clicked out hoping it hadn't saved my information yet.  Well, I got one phone call on my cell phone Saturday for returning to college information, but on Sunday I thought maybe I'm in the clear my email had a couple new ones, but not too bad.  Well apparently the online buyers of email addresses don't start until Monday because after 450 new emails today I am pretty sure that I fell for the worst scam ever!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is THE WORST.

Peter and Lesha said...

oh shoot! I have done it too though :)

Lydia said...

Wow, that is a lot of email!