Super cute!! They all look so grown up. I have to tell you Adelle came home today and said, "mom, I only know one boy in my class. His name is Deal and I went to his house and played with Braxton one time." She totally remembered "Diesel" from going to your house to play last summer. I didn't have the heart to tell her he wouldn't actually be in school on the same day as her. Bummer!!
3 comments:
Super cute!! They all look so grown up.
I have to tell you Adelle came home today and said, "mom, I only know one boy in my class. His name is Deal and I went to his house and played with Braxton one time."
She totally remembered "Diesel" from going to your house to play last summer.
I didn't have the heart to tell her he wouldn't actually be in school on the same day as her. Bummer!!
What cute kids :)
Andrea she can play at our house again anytime
Post a Comment