Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Week...







was the Fair!!!  My kids look forward to this all year.  It is crazy because the fair has always been the end to the summer my whole life, so the fact that it is over and school starts next week is crazy!!  The summer went so quickly I can hardly remember what we did with all our time. 

The day we rode the rides was like the hottest day the whole summer of course.  The kids still had a good time with cousins and friends.  The picture of the the ride that drops down cracks me up because my niece Blaine was so gaggy on it after we ate dinner (click on it to enlarge for full effect).  Her cheeks would blow up like she was throwing up and then she would put her hand to her mouth.  It happened the whole ride.  When she got off I was like Blaine are you going to throw up and she was like I did but I pushed it back down.  She wanted to ride it again though.  Crazy girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are always so sweaty on the day we go! But it's still fun :)

Lydia said...

Friday was way too hot for us. The girls were begging to go home :( So funny, Karlee told me that whole story about Blaine-poor girl!