Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to Hallie




Hallie turned five last week.  She had a great birthday.  Her choice for breakfast was donuts of course. She got to play with some friends, go to McDonald's for lunch, and then to Chuck E Cheese.  She is so excited and scared all at the same time to start kindergarten, but I know that once she is comfortable she will love it.  I love this girl so much.  She is a mommy's girl to the extreme and maybe a little too clingy, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday to Hallie!

Delaneys in Merritt said...

Awh. i was not going to miss this day. What a cutie!!!! Thanks for letting me drop by. Love Love peeking into your doings. Do hope that you do not mind. You are so great with shareing. THANKYOU THANKYOU. Hugs from our house to yours.
We nned to catch up... XO hope you are haveing a wonderful summer.