Friday, June 8, 2012
Not a fan of change
Why does everyone think they need to change things on the Internet. First my email changes the setup. I really didn't feel like there was anything wrong with the old way, so it takes me forever to figure it out and get used to it. Then my online banking changes their format. Not happy. Again it takes time to get used to the new setup. I will admit I am not smarter than a fifth grader when it comes to computers. And now to top it off blogger has changed how they do things. I like simple. I don't like change. I just got an email saying they are changing my email set up again. You're killing me people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think they are changing more to work with smart phones...I am excited because I can now blog from my phone but ya...now when I go to blogger and other things I am totally confused and have to learn all over again....but excited I can do more things with my phone :)
Post a Comment