Tuesday, June 5, 2012

for my own defense

OK so what happened with my pictures is that the memory card was in the computer and I was loading pictures on my blog awhile ago.  Anyway one of the kids must have bumped it (of course it was not me) and the prongs in the computer got bent, so something weird happened and the pictures on the memory card disappeared.  I go online and look up a memory recovery site called cardrecovery.com and I can find the pictures on there, but they want $40 for the software and that seems a little high, so that is when I thought there has to be someone out there who has done this and I can either borrow it from them or go to there house and use it, but then I was violently attacked and made fun of for not backing up my computer, which is clearly not the problem :) So can anyone save me $40?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of that, so sadly, I can't help you.

But if it's the computer end that's bad, just stick it in another computer... you can do that here... free :)

Jayme said...

No all the images were lost off the memory card, so the computer here is fine thank goodness :)

Peter and Lesha said...

hahahaha violently attacked? you wish. hahahahaha I see the problem, I haven't heard of that before either.

Unknown said...

Okay, but if you said that the computer prong is bent, then your card is fine. All you have to do is load them somewhere else. I can think of an entire branch of people who would be willing to let you stick your card in their computer :)