ummm... you're in MEXICO right now, so no complaining!!
You're in Mexico? What? How many vacations do you take a year, sheesh. I am jealous! In those pics. you can almost see my house!A
Um ya you stinker we miss it more than you!! You deserve it!!!!! Hope you are loving every minute!!
oh you are brave, the lady who travels to the sun at least 4 times a year is complaining about not having sun, be prepared to get your but whipped for this one tonight on the court :) hahahahahah yes I want summer back or just to go to mexico :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ummm... you're in MEXICO right now, so no complaining!!
You're in Mexico? What? How many vacations do you take a year, sheesh. I am jealous!
In those pics. you can almost see my house!
A
Um ya you stinker we miss it more than you!! You deserve it!!!!! Hope you are loving every minute!!
oh you are brave, the lady who travels to the sun at least 4 times a year is complaining about not having sun, be prepared to get your but whipped for this one tonight on the court :) hahahahahah yes I want summer back or just to go to mexico :)
Post a Comment