Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Diesel's year in review
















Diesel had a good 2011. He started talking more and we are finally starting to understand him a little better. He still has a binkie or a meme as he calls it. I tried to take it away a long time ago (I even started a blog post about it), but he started to suck his thumb, so I decided that the binkie would stay, so I wouldn't have thousands in orthodontics like I do with Lexi right now. He is potty trained now, so I feel a little better about the binkie because at least he's a big boy on the potty. He was super fast and easy. I always psych myself up for something more than it is. Crazy to think that I am done with diapers. I actually love this stage for Diesel. He is so funny and entertaining. He cracks us all up and his older siblings adore him. I can't wait to see how much he's grown this time next year.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Diesel is so sweet :) Congrats on no more diapers-yay!!