I am definitely missing California weather. It feels like forever since our vacation, but I will do a post on it anyway. We had a blast. We ate a ton of food (PF Changs 3X). I got a little burned out of greasy restaurant food, so I was ready to eat at home for sure :) We went to Knotts Berry Farm and the kids loved it. I think they liked it more than Disneyland. Shorter lines, less people, less $ - dad loved it too! We went to the beach with my friend Allyson and her kids, which is so relaxing. We spent some time with my sister (who moved back up here now). We love just hanging out at the hotel and swimming in the pool. I think it will be a yearly trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i need a vacation!
Your kids are so dang cute!! What a fun trip. FYI - Ben and Britney had little Griffin sealed over the Thanksgiving weekend - Matt & Erica were here so everyone was around. Great fun.
Is your address 8461 or 8465 or maybe something else?
8461
Post a Comment