Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime

What we've been up to this summer...
-free movies at the mall
-lots of friends/cousins sleeping over
-the circus
-spending the night in Bellevue and enjoying yummy food (cheesecake factory and pf changs)
-birthdays
-parks, parks, and more parks
-the tractor show at Berthusen park (love the candy scramble)
-beading has surfaced again
-the Windermere family picnic (all you can eat snow cones and a huge jumpy castle/slide)
-hot tubbing (it was broken for a few weeks, but going strong again)
What we are still looking forward to...
-Aunt Heidi and her family coming
-the fair!!
-the water slides?
-more family birthday parties
-corn on the cob
-another night in Bellevue for Wynden's meeting
-finding out who Lexi gets for a teacher (Hunter got Mrs. Hoekstra)
-And finally Hunter's first day of school

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

call us when you do the water slides that is a must in the summer, getting expensive though, I shouldn't complain though I only have two adults to pay for and you have a whole crew :) and you missed baby showers I missed you today and I told Wynden you must have stayed home to recoup from all the showers. He informed me Deisel had a fever :( hope all is well

Jenni said...

It is so sad that summer is almost over. This summer went by SO fast. I hope you enjoy the rest of it. It sounds like you had a great one!