Thursday, August 6, 2009
Don't lose your pictures
So our computer crashed :( For those of you who have pictures on your computer copy them now!! I have about a years worth that I have not printed yet (Disneyland, Diesel's birth). Chances are slim for recovering them without paying a fortune, which I am contemplating very seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Have you talked to "the puter guy" in Lynden? He's really good and totally not a fortune. Sam Fletcher knows stuff about computers too.
I backup, but I would pay a fortune to recover pics, easy :)
Oh Jayme! I'm so sorry. I hope you can recover them... I haven't printed out pictures in ions, but luckily Brian just (literally just last night) put all of them into a back up drive. You can get them at Costco for like $65 and it has a TON of memory and since it's seperate from the computer, it won't loose anything if your computer crashes.
I hope you can recover them...I too would pay to have it done if we lost them.. Court
Oh no! Sorry :(
So sorry! I hope you get them back. The "puter guy" in Lynden retrieved 3 or 4 years of pictures and most documents for us when we lived there and the computer completely crashed on us. After all of the retrieval and fixing the computer it only cost $200 or $300. We thought that was a great deal. Good luck!
i am sorry jayme. i can't imagine. i hope you can get them back... i think i would die.
Lexi told me about this yesterday and it made me sick! I really need to copy my stuff too!
i'm so sorry! i hope you're able to get them back... i think it's worth the money!
sorry Peter couldn't help :( we have ours backed up twice but with this hot weather we needed to be very careful to turn computers off and watch them to make sure they didn't over heat and crash. hopefully your family has taken lots of pictures and can help you out (not that it's the same)
Oh, that is so sad and frustrating. We also lost a ton of pictures of Madison. Her second birthday, Christmas, the list goes on. We tried everything we could think of and even sent off the computer to get the photos recovered but nothing. Our only option was to send it to a lab like CIA in California and pay $$$$$.
Post a Comment