Monday, August 26, 2013

So Close...

Last night all of our kids spent the night at their cousin's house.  They hadn't seen each other all summer, so it was a good reunion for them.  For me, it meant a good nights sleep.  Diesel still comes in quite frequently to wake me up, so I was really looking forward to it.
We use to get the wrong number call all the time.  He would call between 4:30-6:00 am all the time.  He was simply mixing up the first three numbers of our phone number.  It got to be quite annoying and finally I think that John Tolsma figured it out.  I think he felt bad each time he did it.  It only happens like twice a year now.  And that twice a year was this morning.  6:15 the phone rings.  I was thinking maybe it was the kids, but no it was John Tolsma.  I wanted to shout YOU IDIOT! but instead I waited for him to just hang up after he realized what he did yet again.  Luckily I fell back asleep, which is very rare for me, so my good night's sleep wasn't ruined entirely.

No comments: