It's that time of year again. Spring break! I decided that it would be fun to drive to my sister's house in California again this year. We leave tomorrow. The kids are really excited, I am too, but I wish I were feeling better. What started out as a sore throat turned into pneumonia. I have felt pretty lousy the last few days. I totally feel way more sorry for people with asthma, allergies, or any other medical problem that makes it hard for them to breathe. I have had a hard time breathing lately, especially at night and it is very scary. For a person who is claustrophobic, like myself, having a hard time breathing can be pretty crazy. I am starting to feel a little better since I started antibiotics, so I am hopeful by tomorrow I will be close to normal.
While we are in California we are planning on going to six flags again (we will miss you Vashti), checking out San Francisco, and spending a lot of time out in the sun by the pool, hopefully the weather cooperates. The kids love my sister, she spoils them rotten. Looking forward to our vacation, I hope every gets to do something fun this break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If you're going through SanFran, try Great America instead of 6 Flags... you won't regret it!
Post a Comment