Friday, January 11, 2013
this will have to do for now...
I've been trying to blog about Christmas all week, but blogger won't let me upload pictures from my computer and since I am not the smartest computer person in the world I have no idea how to fix it and by the time Wynden gets home, who could fix it, I have forgotten all about. So here is something good about Christmas....drum roll please....Diesel stopped sucking his thumb. He got an owie from sucking it so much and so hard while he was sleeping that Wynden talked him into a band aid and a couple days with that on and him worrying about making his owie worse he just stopped all together. I'm sure he will still have to have braces, but at least he isn't doing it anymore. Now to get Hallie to stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray for diesel!!!
I know, slice Hallie's finger with a knife. then she will need a bandaid and stop sucking her thumb.
i know, i am a GENIUS.
it took $20 when I was 5 from my grandpa to stop sucking my thumb. money talks.
for reals? maybe a new barbie movie?
I can't get pictures to load either.
Post a Comment