Thursday, November 15, 2012
I AM FREEZING
I am so cold this year. I don't know what my problem is. I'm usually so hot. I am sweating all the time no matter the time of year. All my white shirts have pit stains (sorry if that is too much information just trying to give you a good picture of how hot I usually am). I usually don't wear a coat I just don't really like to and I get too hot, but I am finding myself in a coat all the time. I don't like being cold. Maybe I should start menopause to warm up. I just really want to go to Mexico. Is that too much to ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE this picture of you! So beautiful!!
YAY! And bring me with you;)
Yes, next time you go to Mexico, bring me with you!!!!
mimi
but give me warning, I need to lose 20 pounds if I am going to sit next to you!
Post a Comment