Thursday, May 24, 2012

Trivia Question

Lexi is working on a logging presentation at school, so yesterday she had four girls, who are in her group, come over to work on the project.  She comes up to ask me "What year did Washington become a state?"  I say, "I have no idea." She looks at me funny and then says mockingly, "you really don't know?"  Like I'm some sort of idiot.  So tell me do you know?

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

hold on.... let me google it....

Andrea said...

funny! nope, I have no idea.

Lydia said...

I wouldn't have been able to answer that either!

Isn't this presentation stuff fun?! :]

Unknown said...

1901 was my guess... but I just googled and I'm wrong!

Aren't we so happy that our kids spend hours learning easily google-able facts? :)

kaitlyn said...

nope. tell her it isn't important and she'll never use it anyway.

(and i'm not googling it because it really ISN'T important).

haha.

Peter and Lesha said...

seriously, if a history major is telling you it's not important than that is scary! but it is kind of funny sometimes that we (me included) don't know basic history about our state/country? ah, sigh.

Julia said...

I'm old enough to remember the 100th anniversary party of our state. And it was the date my sweetie had to have his appendix out. It is - oh never mind...